A wide field Ha(HaR)GB image of NGC6888, the Crescent Nebula in Cygnus.
- Camera : Starlight Xpress SXV-H9 with Astronomik 13nm Ha and LRGB Type II dichroic filters
- Telescope : Takahashi FS-102 at F/6 with focal reducer on a GM2000-FS2
- Guiding : ST4 on a Vixen 80/910mm.
- Exposure : Ha 6x1200sec. unbinned - RGB 5x300sec. each binned 2x2
- Processing : MaxIm (align, combine, stretching) - Photoshop (final enhancing)
- Location : from my backyard in Castano Primo (Mi)
- Date : August 21, 2004
- Note : one of the worst seeing i've ever seen!! I overlapped my previous Crescent image to improve resolution.
Click here to see a higher resolution image