Another picture of the region of the northern sky which contains the famous Horsehead Nebula.
- Exposure : three 50 min. positive scanned with Minolta ScanDual III, blended with Picture Window 2.5Pro and enhanced with Photoshop 6.0
- Telescope : Takahashi FS-102 at F/6 with focal reducer on a Losmandy G11
- Guiding : ST4 on a Vixen 80/910mm.
- Film : unhypered Kodak Ektachrome E200 Professional developed at 400 ISO
- Location : Champorcher (Val d'Aosta) - 1800mt. height
- Date : February 01, 2003
Click here to see a higher resolution image