This complex of E+R nebulosities is phisically interconnected with M8, the Lagoon Nebula, and is located in Sagittarius. The large area of emission hydrogen is NGC6559. IC1274-75 is the pattern of blue reflection nebulae just on the border of the previous one. Into NGC6559 is clearly visible B303, a dark nebula similar to a little snake.
- Exposure : three 35 min. negatives scanned with Polaroid Sprintscan 35+, blended in Picture Window 2.0 and enhanced with Photoshop 4.0
- Telescope : Takahashi FS-102 at F/6 with focal reducer on a Losmandy G11
- Guiding : ST4 on a Vixen 80/910mm.
- Film : unhypered Kodak Multispeed PJM-2
- Location : Piano di Nivolet (Val d'Aosta) - 2600mt. height
- Date : July 18, 1998 - July 16, 1999