IC1848, the Embryo Nebula, is a faint emission nebula in Cassiopeia. It's located 5 degrees NE from the Double Cluster in Perseus.
- Exposure : two 40 min. negatives scanned with Polaroid Sprintscan 35+, blended in Picture Window 2.0 and enhanced with Photoshop 4.0
- Telescope : Takahashi FS-102 at F/6 with focal reducer on a Losmandy G11
- Guiding : ST4 on a Vixen 80/910mm.
- Film : unhypered Kodak Multispeed PJM-2
- Location : Champorcher (Val d'Aosta) - 1800mt. height
- Date : November 20, 1998