IC443 is a supernova remnant located in Gemini, near Eta Geminorum (the bright star at right). IC444 is the huge faint emission nebula visible in the upper part of the photo.
- Exposure : one 50 min. negative scanned with Polaroid Sprintscan 35+ and enhanced with Photoshop 4.0
- Telescope : Takahashi FS-102 at F/6 with focal reducer on a Losmandy G11
- Guiding : ST4 on a Vixen 80/910mm.
- Film : unhypered Kodak Multispeed PJM-2
- Location : Champorcher (Val d'Aosta) - 1800mt. height
- Date : January 24, 1998