IC59 and IC63 are two irregularly shaped emission nebulae in Cassiopeia, near the star Gamma Cassiopeiae. Seems that the nebulae have some connections with the star. Very faint, they have an extension of 11-15 arcminutes.
- Exposure : one 35min. negative scanned with Polaroid Sprintscan 35+ and enhanced with Photoshop 4.0
- Telescope : Takahashi FS-102 at F/6 with focal reducer on a Losmandy G11
- Guiding : ST4 on a Vixen 80/910mm.
- Film : unhypered Kodak Multispeed PJM-2
- Location : Champorcher (Val d'Aosta) - 1800mt. height
- Date : September 17, 1998