M13 (NGC6205) is the brightest globular cluster visible from the northern emisphere. The estimated number of stars of this beautiful object is more than a million. At upper left is located NGC6207, an ScII galaxy with some morphological irregularities.
- Exposure : two 30 min. and one 4 min. negatives scanned with a Polaroid Sprintscan 35+, blended in Picture Window 2.0 and enhanced with Photoshop 4.0
- Telescope : Takahashi FS-102 at F/6 with focal reducer on a Losmandy G11
- Guiding : ST4 on a Vixen 80/910mm.
- Film : unhypered Kodak Multispeed PJM-2
- Location : Champorcher (Val d'Aosta) - 1800mt. height
- Date : April 20, 1999