M35 (NGC2168) is one of the most striking open clusters over the entire sky. Located in Gemini, it's constituted of 200 stars. The open cluster seen at right of M35 is NGC2158, a small object 4x4 arc minutes in dimensions.
- Exposure : one 20 min. negative scanned with Polaroid Sprintscan 35+ and enhanced with Photoshop 4.0
- Telescope : Takahashi FS-102 at F/6 with focal reducer on a Losmandy G11
- Guiding : ST4 on a Vixen 80/910mm.
- Film : unhypered Kodak Multispeed PJM-2
- Location : Champorcher (Val d'Aosta) - 1800mt. height
- Date : November 20, 1998