NGC281 is often referred to as Pacman Nebula. It's an emission nebula located 1.7 degrees east of Schedar (Alpha Cassiopeiae).
- Exposure : two 35 min. negatives scanned with Polaroid Sprintscan 35+, blended in Picture Window 2.0 and enhanced with Photoshop 4.0
- Telescope : Takahashi FS-102 at F/6 with focal reducer on a Losmandy G11
- Guiding : ST4 on a Vixen 80/910mm.
- Film : unhypered Kodak Multispeed PJM-2
- Locations : Piano di Nivolet (Val d'Aosta - 2600mt. height) and Champorcher (Val d'Aosta - 1800mt. height)
- Date : August 21, 1998 - October 23, 1998