NGC6992-5 is Eastern section and the brightest part of the Veil Nebula. It offer a stunning vision when observed with an O-III filter.
- Exposure : two 40 min. negatives scanned with Polaroid Sprintscan 35+, blended in Picture Window 2.0 and enhanced with Photoshop 4.0
- Telescope : Takahashi FS-102 at F/6 with focal reducer on a Losmandy G11
- Guiding : ST4 on a Vixen 80/910mm.
- Film : unhypered Kodak Multispeed PJM-2
- Location : Piano di Nivolet (Val d'Aosta) - 2600 mt. height
- Date : July 10, 1999