NGC7000 (the North America Nebula) and IC5067/70 (the Pelican Nebula) are two of the most known emission nebulae over the entire sky. A focal lenght of 200-300mm. is normally enough to show very well their structure.
- Exposure : one 45 min. negative scanned with Polaroid Sprintscan 35+ and enhanced with Photoshop 4.0
- Telescope : Takahashi FS-102 at F/6 with focal reducer on a Losmandy G11
- Guiding : ST4 on a Vixen 80/910mm.
- Film : unhypered Kodak Multispeed PJM-2
- Location : Champorcher (Val d'Aosta) - 1800mt. height
- Date : November 04, 1997
Click here to see a higher resolution image scanned with FUJI PICTROSCAN 400