This is an enlargement of the area around the Bubble Nebula. NGC7635 (The Bubble Nebula) is the emission nebulosity located at lower center. The dimensions are 3,5'X 3', and the integrated magnitude is 8,5. At upper left is M52 (NGC7654), a beautiful open cluster containing 120 stars, with 13' of extension. At right of the Bubble is visible NGC7538, another diffuse emission nebula of integrated magnitude 10 and extended for 10'.
- Exposure : one 35 min. negative scanned with Polaroid Sprintscan 35+ and enhanced with Photoshop 4.0
- Telescope : Takahashi FS-102 at F/6 with focal reducer on a Losmandy G11
- Guiding : ST4 on a Vixen 80/910mm.
- Film : unhypered Kodak Multispeed PJM-2
- Location : Piano di Nivolet (Val d'Aosta) - 2600mt. height
- Date : September 16, 1998