NGC869-884 are two open clusters much better known as "The Double Cluster". They contains about 150 stars each, and the complex is one of the best visual object in the sky, easily visible to the unaided eye.
- Exposure : one 18 min. negative scanned with Polaroid Sprintscan 35+ and enhanced with Photoshop 4.0
- Telescope : Takahashi FS-102 at F/6 with focal reducer on a Losmandy G11
- Guiding : ST4 on a Vixen 80/910mm.
- Film : unhypered Kodak Multispeed PJM-2
- Location : Piano di Nivolet (Val d'Aosta) - 2600mt. height
- Date : October 04, 1997