The constellation Orion, with the whole Barnard Loop. The original image is largerly cropped, due to some clouds below Orion that "enhanced" light pollution.
- Exposure : three 20 min. negatives scanned with Polaroid Sprintscan 35+, blended in Picture Window 2.5 Pro and enhanced with Photoshop 4.0
- Lens : Olympus 50mm at F/4 piggybacked on a Losmandy G11
- Guiding : ST4 on a Vixen 80/910mm.
- Film : unhypered Kodak Ektapress PJ400
- Location : Champorcher (Val d'Aosta) - 1800mt. height
- Date : February 18, 2001