The Summer Milky Way in Sagittarius. Although taken at 2600mt above sea level, on the picture are evident the effects of light pollution (in the lower part).
- Exposure : two 20 min. negatives scanned with Polaroid Sprintscan 35+, blended in Picture Window 2.5 Pro and enhanced with Photoshop 4.0
- Lens : Olympus 50mm at F/4 piggybacked on a Losmandy G11
- Guiding : ST4 on a Vixen 80/910mm.
- Film : unhypered Kodak Ektapress PJ400
- Location : Piano di Nivolet (Val d'Aosta) - 2600mt. height
- Date : August 01, 2000