Sh2-132 is an emission nebula in Cepheus, near the border with Lacerta, extended for 41'x 30'. Not so bright, needs long exposures to be revealed in all its beauty.
- Camera : Starlight Xpress SXV-H9 with Astronomik 13nm Ha filter
- Telescope : Takahashi FS-102 at F/6 with focal reducer on a GM2000-FS2
- Guiding : ST4 on a Vixen 80/910mm.
- Exposure : 9x600sec. unbinned
- Processing : MaxIm (align, combine, stretching) - Photoshop (final enhancing)
- Location : from my backyard in Castano Primo (Milan)
- Date : September 19, 2003
Click here to see a higher resolution image