Sequence of Venus transit over the Sun disk, happened June 08, 2004. The photos are taken with a delay of 27 minutes each other. The first contact occurred at 7h 20m 09s, and the fourth at 13h 23m 38s.
- Details : thirteen 1/1000sec. CCD images taken with a Starlight Xpress SXV-H9, through an Astrosolar mylar filter and an Astronomik type II red filter. The pictures are enhanced and pasted in Photoshop 6.0. False color on Sun disk is added
- Telescope : Takahashi FS-102 at F/6 with focal reducer on a GM2000 FS2.
- Guiding : none
- Exposure : 13 x 1/1000 sec. unbinned
- Processing : Photoshop 6.0 (enhancing and paste, unsharp mask, false color)
- Location : Castano Primo (Milan)
- Date : June 08, 2004
Click here to see a higher resolution image