The picture above is a mosaic of two CCD images, and shows the complex of emission and dark nebulas often referred to as the Cygnus Wall. This is a part of NGC7000, the North America Nebula.
- Camera : Starlight Xpress SXV-H9 with Astronomik 13nm Ha filter
- Telescope : Takahashi FS-102 at F/6 with focal reducer on a GM2000-FS2
- Guiding : ST4 on a Vixen 80/910mm.
- Exposure : Mosaic of two images - 6x600sec. each unbinned
- Processing : MaxIm (align, combine, stretching) - Photoshop (final enhancing)
- Location : from my backyard (Castano Primo near Milan)
- Date : July 26, 2003 - August 02, 2003
Click here to see a higher resolution image